Monday, July 25, 2011

Look At What Summer Has Done!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So you're probably looking at this picture like Oh My God you got tan! This tan is so ridiculous and it happened within twenty minutes or so. It was crazy! The lake will do that to you. I had the best time over the summer and I'm so sad it's almost over. I had the best time with my best friend Tyler. We grew so much as friends. Working at summer camp was at times stressful, but I will miss those little campers dearly. I know I worked them and they worked me, but we grew together. And you know, I learned something from them: Youth is a beautiful thing and we must cherish every minute of it. This summer has taught me that I'm entering the world soon (like less than 11 months) and that I've grown up and that I'm not a kid anymore. I look at my little 8 year old group and I think that maybe, just maybe I've influenced their life in some way. They have such a long life ahead of them and I wish them all the joys of their childhood. As for me, my childhood is pretty much over, but going back to camp and being a kid again made me realize that their is always time to relax and not to worry. So here I am, three weeks away from my senior year...I'm not afraid; rather excited. I'm ready to enter the world my little 8 year olds call a "scary place". Soldier through it class of 2012. It's our time.

Love,
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment