Saturday, November 19, 2011

DIY Matte Nail Polish

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You can get matte nail polish without going to Ulta and buying OPI or Orly Nail Polish?! Somebody alert the press!
Yes, you can & for some people they'd prefer to buy that, but I liked the idea I saw on tumblr. (sorry blogger)
As you can tell, I'm not the best at putting on nail polish but I try. All I needed was some loose eyeshadow, clear nail polish, and an old eyeshadow brush (preferably on you don't use anymore…hence the word old!) OH, and some q-tips and nail polish remover for the mess ups :)
It actually looks like it came from the store…well in my terms because I can never paint my nails correctly.
just make sure you wash your hands and lotion them well afterwards because it is loose eyeshadow :P
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment